Saturday, February 28, 2015

Rapid computer vision development with Runtime Compiled C++

Previously I started a project to build a tool for rapid computer vision algorithm development.  The goal was to build a tool that would cut the fat in process development by giving a user interface to common algorithms and easy control of changing algorithm parameters.  I've decided to revamp this whole system into a program I call EagleEye.  EagleEye is a node based processing framework with a structure somewhat similar to ROS.

Right now this is super early in the development but I wanted to share something I'm really excited about.

I've integrated Runtime Compiled C++ into the framework, so now significant algorithm changes can be made at runtime without having to do a full recompile.  Here's a super early quick demo.


No comments:

Post a Comment